| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Man in April is hot at 26.4 °C (79.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.9 °C (89.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in April is a little damp. Some 152.8mm (6in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:11 long and the longest day is 12:22 long with an average length of 12:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Man April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Man, Ivory Coast
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Man: