| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Man in December is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in December is 13.9 °C (25 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty. A paltry 19.5mm (0.8in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Man December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Man, Ivory Coast
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Man: