| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Man in January is fairly hot at 23.7 °C (74.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.4 °C (90.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 17.1 °C (30.8 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty. A feeble 10.8mm (0.4in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 11:47 long with an average length of 11:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Man January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Man, Ivory Coast
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Man: