| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Man in October is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.4 °C (68.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in October is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in October is far from dry. Some 134.5mm (5.3in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 11:51 long and the longest day is 12:02 long with an average length of 11:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Man October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Man, Ivory Coast
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Man: